Society & Conference Rules
E reglanan di Sociedad & Conferencia
1) ALL SCL authors are expected to be current members, i.e., in good financial standing, of the SCL. This includes joint authors not present. Click to become a new member or to renew membership. More details will follow for SPCL and ACBLPE members and members of two or more organisations.
2) Students must be currently registered in the academic year of the conference and must supply student ID number and proof of registration from their institution. According to the SCL constitution, an undergraduate or postgraduate student enrolled in the regular academic year as a candidate for a degree in a recognised tertiary college or university may become a student member on payment of dues. Student membership shall be limited to a maximum of six (6) years.
3) ALL authors are expected to confirm by e-mail and/or by pre-registering online that they will present their papers at the conference. Any author unable to be physically present may make arrangements directly with the Secretary-Treasurer to have his/her paper delivered by another (named) member. In such cases, the absent author must pay a registration fee to cover conference administration costs and materials. This also applies to joint authors not present.
4) ALL authors are expected to submit their full papers for distribution on the conference CD or website. The deadline date is 8 August 2014. (All papers on the CD or website will be protected pdf files and will be considered drafts for circulation among conference attendees, and will not be considered published documents for distribution.)
5) ALL members are invited to the SCL Biennial General Meeting where elections will be held.